Effective Date: May 21, 2018
We may collect personal information that you provide us when you: (i) contact us by telephone or send an email (ii) visit our Site or participate in another feature of our Site.
Santerico may collect your IP address, internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, sections of the Site visited, number of links you click while on the Site, search terms, operating system, website traffic and related statistics, keywords and/or other data.
Santerico may also collect information regarding your current location by IP address, by latitude/longitude, or zip code when you visit the Site. In order to provide certain Services while you are visiting our mobile Site, we may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device, wireless carrier or third party service providers. Your mobile device also permits you to turn off the location services. Please be sure to manage your mobile device and privacy preferences for the services on a consistent basis.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
“Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as managing page views. Typically, your browser will erase session cookies once you exit the browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile device after you exit the browser. Santerico does not collect data via persistent cookies and in the unlikely case that you are able to input personal information on this site, Santerico takes no responsibility for the collection or loss of such data. Our Site may use only session cookies.
Santerico may also use “tracer tags,” which are tiny graphic images placed on Santerico Site pages or in our e-mails that allow us to determine whether you have performed certain actions. When you access these pages or open e-mail messages, the tags generate a notice of that action to us or our service providers. These tools allow Santerico to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages.
You may manage, block or delete cookies and other tracking technologies by adjusting your browser’s security and privacy settings.
How We Use Your Information
We may also use personal information you provide to contact you regarding services and offers, both from ourselves and from third parties, that we believe you may find of interest.
Santerico takes reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access or disclosure including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online, and Santerico is not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your personal information that we collect on this Site to third parties without your consent. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers like payment processing and data storage and processing facilities that assist us in our work. We limit the personal information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such personal information.
- If Santerico or any of our service providers is requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide personal information on individual users, we or the applicable service provider may, without your consent, provide such information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, we or the applicable service provider may provide your personal information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process. We or our service providers also will provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving us, the applicable service provider, or otherwise as required by law. We may also disclose personal information to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
- We also disclose personal information if we believe that doing so is legally required, or is in our interest to protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights or property of others, or otherwise to help protect the safety or security of our Site and other users of the Site.
- We are not responsible for protecting any personal information or User Content you post on the Site or on social media web pages associated with Santerico. Any personal information or User Content posted on the Site or associates social media pages is publicly available, unprotected and may be viewed by anyone with access to the specific website. User Content or personal information published on the Site or associated social media sites may also appear in search engine results and in the cache of those search engines, in feeds and third party websites pursuant to co-branding agreements. We have no control over updating and/or removal of such User Content or personal information, which is the sole responsibility of the search engines, third party websites and RSS web feed resources. You agree and acknowledge that Santerico is not liable for the information published in search results or by any third party website that carries any User Content or personal information published on our Site or associated social media sites. We strongly discourage posting any personal information or User Content that you do not want others to see or use. Santerico reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor User Content and personal information posted on our Site. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to post, view and distribute User Content on our Site, Santerico is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating thereto. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to block or remove communications, User Content or other submissions to the Santerico Site, for any reason or no reason, in our sole discretion
- In the event that Santerico or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your personal information may be transferred to third parties as part of that transaction.
The Santerico website is not directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years old. If we learn that we collected personal information from children under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Regulations and Acts